BA Program w1d1

30 min to build to 3 rm 18” pull / :40 hollow rock / 20 db snatch (58)
5 x 245
3 x 335
3 x 385
3 x 425
3 x 475
3 x 485
3 x 495
3 x 525

Amrap - 8 - 8 18” dl (425) / :40 sec hollow rock / 12 straight arm lat pull down
Amrap = 21

10 min emom
3 x banded ssb (160)
3 x bj


10 min emom
100 foot yoke run (385)


3 rounds
10 pendlay rows (145)
10 banded ghr
10 seated good mornings (165)

I need to figure out how to use my glutes more for the 18 inch pull.  During the rep out, I got it down,  it the heavier sets were mostly back.  I feel like I left some pounds on the bar Bc of that, but I also had a huge deficit axle pr a few days ago.

I need to brace better for the yoke, I can tell it’s crumpling me a little.   Maybe try wearing my belt higher?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DE lower

Darkhorse w4d4