Conditioning
12 min Amrap
20 kbs (80)
15 air dyne calories
10 burpees
165 reps
Knee felt horrible last night and merely not good today. Deep squats clearly aggravate it. Given where the pain is and what bothers it, probably a meniscus injury. I’ll get it looked at after Alabam Max Out.
For now I’ll stick to movements that I know won’t aggravate my knee. To build up some strength in that leg I’ll probably do some bugenhagen squats each week and eventually work up to high bilateral squats. Single leg work is going to be the way to go for now.
20 kbs (80)
15 air dyne calories
10 burpees
165 reps
Knee felt horrible last night and merely not good today. Deep squats clearly aggravate it. Given where the pain is and what bothers it, probably a meniscus injury. I’ll get it looked at after Alabam Max Out.
For now I’ll stick to movements that I know won’t aggravate my knee. To build up some strength in that leg I’ll probably do some bugenhagen squats each week and eventually work up to high bilateral squats. Single leg work is going to be the way to go for now.
Comments
Post a Comment