ME upper
10 min emom
2 x SoS to shoulder (+10)
Build to 3RM axle push press / superset with 10 pulley rows 125
3 x 165
3 x 185
3 x 205
3 x 215
2 x 225
9 axle push press (170)
8 cable pulley rows
5 axle push press
8 rows
5 axle push press
8 rows
Dips
Accumulate 100
Facepulls
Accumulate a lot
Pretty happy with my push press numbers. I focused today on getting my set up tighter and getting the bar higher on my shoulders. I didnt have too many reps I missed forward, which is a win. I recorded my Amrap set and realized I suck at getting my head through.
More to work on regarding pressing.
Tough sos work today. Sleep deprivation makes that movement extra rough for some reason.
2 x SoS to shoulder (+10)
Build to 3RM axle push press / superset with 10 pulley rows 125
3 x 165
3 x 185
3 x 205
3 x 215
2 x 225
9 axle push press (170)
8 cable pulley rows
5 axle push press
8 rows
5 axle push press
8 rows
Dips
Accumulate 100
Facepulls
Accumulate a lot
Pretty happy with my push press numbers. I focused today on getting my set up tighter and getting the bar higher on my shoulders. I didnt have too many reps I missed forward, which is a win. I recorded my Amrap set and realized I suck at getting my head through.
More to work on regarding pressing.
Tough sos work today. Sleep deprivation makes that movement extra rough for some reason.
Comments
Post a Comment