2018.01.12
DE upper
Every 30 seconds for 6 min
3 log clean and press (100)
Emom 15
3 bench press (135 + chains)
Build to 12 rm strict press
12 x 95
12 x 115
3 rounds
15 strict press (95)
12 pendlay rows (155)
12 ghd sit ups (25)
4 x 15 cable push downs (35)
1 x 10 cable push down (25)
This was a tough one today. I slept like crap the night before.
I'd like to emom the log rather than every 30 seconds it. More time betweeen sets would let me focus on getting a good rack and set up. Oh well- I was in a time crunch today.
Speed bench felt good; definitely could feel my triceps working at the top.
The strict press accessory work killed my shoulders and triceps.
Overall pretty happy with how today went.
Every 30 seconds for 6 min
3 log clean and press (100)
Emom 15
3 bench press (135 + chains)
Build to 12 rm strict press
12 x 95
12 x 115
3 rounds
15 strict press (95)
12 pendlay rows (155)
12 ghd sit ups (25)
4 x 15 cable push downs (35)
1 x 10 cable push down (25)
This was a tough one today. I slept like crap the night before.
I'd like to emom the log rather than every 30 seconds it. More time betweeen sets would let me focus on getting a good rack and set up. Oh well- I was in a time crunch today.
Speed bench felt good; definitely could feel my triceps working at the top.
The strict press accessory work killed my shoulders and triceps.
Overall pretty happy with how today went.
Comments
Post a Comment