2018.01.01
BONUS STRONGMAN DAY
4 rounds
160 lb keg x 50"
Run 50"
230 lb keg x 50"
Load 160 keg to sled and push x 50"
Rest :150
Holy shit this was a gasser.
I skipped some conditioning earlier this week so I'm making up for it here.
I need to find a way to secure the keg to the sled faster. I wrapped a band around the keg and the sleds weigh post. It did a great job keeping the keg on the sled but it took too long.
4 rounds
160 lb keg x 50"
Run 50"
230 lb keg x 50"
Load 160 keg to sled and push x 50"
Rest :150
Holy shit this was a gasser.
I skipped some conditioning earlier this week so I'm making up for it here.
I need to find a way to secure the keg to the sled faster. I wrapped a band around the keg and the sleds weigh post. It did a great job keeping the keg on the sled but it took too long.
Comments
Post a Comment