2017.01.09
ME lower
Build to 3RM car dl sim
Giant set w/ 12 kbs (80#) and 15 v ups
3 plate
3.75 plate
4.5 plate
5 plate
5.5 plate
Car dl strip set
5 x 5 plate
5 x 4.5 plate
11 x 3.75 plate
Build to 15rm sumo stiff leg dl
225
275
275
295
3 x 10 ghr
100 band pull aparts
A lot of face pulls
First me lower day. I am wrecked after this one. This workout was brutal after a couple of days of newborn baby sleep.
The car dl felt alright. Coupling the car dl and kbs destroyed my hips. I'll try something different next time I hit these. The strip set takes so long to break down I don't get as much out of it. I may do. Something like...
60 seconds max reps
8 car dl 80%
Max rep kbs
The sumo sldl destroyed me. My glutes actually burned like fired for a while afterwards. Happy to keep these in rotation.
Build to 3RM car dl sim
Giant set w/ 12 kbs (80#) and 15 v ups
3 plate
3.75 plate
4.5 plate
5 plate
5.5 plate
Car dl strip set
5 x 5 plate
5 x 4.5 plate
11 x 3.75 plate
Build to 15rm sumo stiff leg dl
225
275
275
295
3 x 10 ghr
100 band pull aparts
A lot of face pulls
First me lower day. I am wrecked after this one. This workout was brutal after a couple of days of newborn baby sleep.
The car dl felt alright. Coupling the car dl and kbs destroyed my hips. I'll try something different next time I hit these. The strip set takes so long to break down I don't get as much out of it. I may do. Something like...
60 seconds max reps
8 car dl 80%
Max rep kbs
The sumo sldl destroyed me. My glutes actually burned like fired for a while afterwards. Happy to keep these in rotation.
Comments
Post a Comment