2017.01.03
6 rounds
3 ssb good mornings (150-170-190-170-190-210)
60" backwards sled drag (365)
15 k2e
5 rounds
5 bench press (190)
15 face pulls
3 rounds
10 ghr
15 face pulls
The heavy good mornings felt great. My hamstrings are a lot stronger than they were at the beginning of this cycle. My biggest goal for this cycle was to get my hamstrings stronger.
Overall reasonably happy with how this cycle went. My hamstrings are stronger and my pulls are a lot better for it. I've gotten more proficient with the stone of steel as well.
My overhead pressing needs some work, but that's as much set up and technique as it is strength.
My next couple of cycles will be conjugate style. I'll focus on strict overhead work for my ME days and push work for my DE days. Hoping the lighter weight will really help me practice a good set up and better timing for my push movements.
My goals for the next cycle are:
1) Get a stronger upper back
2) Improve push press set up and technique
3) Get stronger glutes
3 will be tougher to do without squatting, but I'll get creative.
3 ssb good mornings (150-170-190-170-190-210)
60" backwards sled drag (365)
15 k2e
5 rounds
5 bench press (190)
15 face pulls
3 rounds
10 ghr
15 face pulls
The heavy good mornings felt great. My hamstrings are a lot stronger than they were at the beginning of this cycle. My biggest goal for this cycle was to get my hamstrings stronger.
Overall reasonably happy with how this cycle went. My hamstrings are stronger and my pulls are a lot better for it. I've gotten more proficient with the stone of steel as well.
My overhead pressing needs some work, but that's as much set up and technique as it is strength.
My next couple of cycles will be conjugate style. I'll focus on strict overhead work for my ME days and push work for my DE days. Hoping the lighter weight will really help me practice a good set up and better timing for my push movements.
My goals for the next cycle are:
1) Get a stronger upper back
2) Improve push press set up and technique
3) Get stronger glutes
3 will be tougher to do without squatting, but I'll get creative.
Comments
Post a Comment