2017.12.31
10 min emom
3 stone of steel to shoulder (+5)
5 k2e
6 rounds
3 bench press (175-205-225-205-225-255)
10 pendlay rows (155)
Bench press
5 x 225
4 x 225
3 x 225
Dips
Accumulate 110
Reverse flies
3 x 20 (10)
First time coupling SOS with anything. It was pretty rough. I'm starting to feel a lot more Comfortable with the movement in general. Today was the first time I was able to consistently one-motion the SOS up to my shoulder.
I'm very happy with my bench today as well. The 255 was done without help from the rack and without a spot.
Pendlay rows felt good too. I really felt those in my mid traps. These may enter my rotation of back stuff.
3 stone of steel to shoulder (+5)
5 k2e
6 rounds
3 bench press (175-205-225-205-225-255)
10 pendlay rows (155)
Bench press
5 x 225
4 x 225
3 x 225
Dips
Accumulate 110
Reverse flies
3 x 20 (10)
First time coupling SOS with anything. It was pretty rough. I'm starting to feel a lot more Comfortable with the movement in general. Today was the first time I was able to consistently one-motion the SOS up to my shoulder.
I'm very happy with my bench today as well. The 255 was done without help from the rack and without a spot.
Pendlay rows felt good too. I really felt those in my mid traps. These may enter my rotation of back stuff.
Comments
Post a Comment