2017.12.30
5 rounds
3 axle deadlifts (290-340-385-340-385)
20 pulley facepulls (35)
8 dragon flags
Amrap axle deadlifts (415)
5
20 facepulls
Axle deadlift stripset
3 x 415
3 x 385
8 x 295
5 rounds
5 strict press (145)
10 ghr
Dimel deadlifts
15 x 275
15 x 295
20 x 295
Pretty happy with everything today. My hamstrings are a lot stronger than they were 4 months ago. I'm able to do pretty much all of my GHRs without pushing off or grabbing the handles at the base of the machine.
My glutes need to catch up. I need to experiment with different movements and find something's I can do for my glutes without aggravating my knee. The dimel deadlifts worked great today. I'll put these in regular rotation for a while.
3 axle deadlifts (290-340-385-340-385)
20 pulley facepulls (35)
8 dragon flags
Amrap axle deadlifts (415)
5
20 facepulls
Axle deadlift stripset
3 x 415
3 x 385
8 x 295
5 rounds
5 strict press (145)
10 ghr
Dimel deadlifts
15 x 275
15 x 295
20 x 295
Pretty happy with everything today. My hamstrings are a lot stronger than they were 4 months ago. I'm able to do pretty much all of my GHRs without pushing off or grabbing the handles at the base of the machine.
My glutes need to catch up. I need to experiment with different movements and find something's I can do for my glutes without aggravating my knee. The dimel deadlifts worked great today. I'll put these in regular rotation for a while.
Comments
Post a Comment