2017.12.28
5 rounds
3 axle push press (155-185-195-175-195)
12 pulley rows (115)
8 ghd sit ups (35)
Axle push press 2 x 220
Pulley rows 115 x 20
5 rounds
5 ssb good mornings 160
Strict press 135 8,8,8,6,5
4 rounds
15 pulley pushdowns
15 lateral raises
I was disappointed in my top push press set. I wanted 3 reps. I keep losing the bar in front of me.
Next cycle will be something conjugate. I'm planning strict work for my max upper days and push wor for my dynamic days. I'm hoping the lighter weights will let me drill a more aggressive dip and drive and improve my bar path.
On a positive note the weighted ghd sit ups are nasty as fuck and I love them.
3 axle push press (155-185-195-175-195)
12 pulley rows (115)
8 ghd sit ups (35)
Axle push press 2 x 220
Pulley rows 115 x 20
5 rounds
5 ssb good mornings 160
Strict press 135 8,8,8,6,5
4 rounds
15 pulley pushdowns
15 lateral raises
I was disappointed in my top push press set. I wanted 3 reps. I keep losing the bar in front of me.
Next cycle will be something conjugate. I'm planning strict work for my max upper days and push wor for my dynamic days. I'm hoping the lighter weights will let me drill a more aggressive dip and drive and improve my bar path.
On a positive note the weighted ghd sit ups are nasty as fuck and I love them.
Comments
Post a Comment