2017.12.24
5 rounds
3 axle push press (135-150-175-150-175)
10 pull ups
8 dragon flags
Amrap axle push press (195)
6 reps
5 x 5 axle pulls (295)
Cgbp
10x185
10x195
8x200
3x4 185
1x6 185
5 rounds
Burnout triceps pushdowns
Burnout lateral raises
Push presses were slow today. I was feeling lethargic and got no leg drive. I may love my press day to the first training session of the week; I'm toasted after heavy pulls.
3 axle push press (135-150-175-150-175)
10 pull ups
8 dragon flags
Amrap axle push press (195)
6 reps
5 x 5 axle pulls (295)
Cgbp
10x185
10x195
8x200
3x4 185
1x6 185
5 rounds
Burnout triceps pushdowns
Burnout lateral raises
Push presses were slow today. I was feeling lethargic and got no leg drive. I may love my press day to the first training session of the week; I'm toasted after heavy pulls.
Comments
Post a Comment