2017.12.22
5 rounds
3 barbell pulls (275-335-385-335-385)
10 ghd sit ups (25)
Amrap barbell deadlift 425
10 reps
Deadlift strip set
425 x 3
405 x 3
335 x 10
5 rounds
5 strict press 135
10 ghr
5 x 15 reverse hypers
This was the first time pulling with a barbell in 4 months. It felt like a toy compared to the axle. I didn't have my straps with me so the bar slipped out of my hands a little bit; otherwise I think I would have been good for 13 reps at 425.
I got to use the Rogue abrahms GHD as well. It's an awesome piece, but it cost more than double my fringe sport GHD (which I love). The Rogue must be configured differently, Bc I was able to knock out GHR's with no problem.
3 barbell pulls (275-335-385-335-385)
10 ghd sit ups (25)
Amrap barbell deadlift 425
10 reps
Deadlift strip set
425 x 3
405 x 3
335 x 10
5 rounds
5 strict press 135
10 ghr
5 x 15 reverse hypers
This was the first time pulling with a barbell in 4 months. It felt like a toy compared to the axle. I didn't have my straps with me so the bar slipped out of my hands a little bit; otherwise I think I would have been good for 13 reps at 425.
I got to use the Rogue abrahms GHD as well. It's an awesome piece, but it cost more than double my fringe sport GHD (which I love). The Rogue must be configured differently, Bc I was able to knock out GHR's with no problem.
Comments
Post a Comment