2017.12.20
3 rounds
:60 second stone of steel to shoulder Amrap (+20#)
:90 rest
7 reps - 6 - 7
5 rounds
3 bench (150-185-205-185-205)
20 v ups
4 x 10 db rows (120)
Amrap bench (235)
6 reps
5 rounds
5 ssb good mornings (150)
Dips (accumulate 110 reps)
Total time: 54:23
Good news: SoS felt great. This was the most explosive and most consistent I've been with this implement yet. I'm starting to get into a groove for where I need to have my arms when I'm lapping and shouldering it.
Bad news: bench felt awful. The 6x235 was more of a struggle than it should have been. A contributing factor was probably the SOS before hand. Oh well- my goal
Going into the set was 6 reps and I got 6.
:60 second stone of steel to shoulder Amrap (+20#)
:90 rest
7 reps - 6 - 7
5 rounds
3 bench (150-185-205-185-205)
20 v ups
4 x 10 db rows (120)
Amrap bench (235)
6 reps
5 rounds
5 ssb good mornings (150)
Dips (accumulate 110 reps)
Total time: 54:23
Good news: SoS felt great. This was the most explosive and most consistent I've been with this implement yet. I'm starting to get into a groove for where I need to have my arms when I'm lapping and shouldering it.
Bad news: bench felt awful. The 6x235 was more of a struggle than it should have been. A contributing factor was probably the SOS before hand. Oh well- my goal
Going into the set was 6 reps and I got 6.
Comments
Post a Comment