2017.12.17
6 rounds
3 ssb good mornings (150-170-190-160-180-200)
120 foot backwards sled drag (350)
8 dragon flags
5 x 5 speed bench (165)
Squat to 24 inch box
12 x 160
12 x 200
12 x 200
10 x 250
10 x 270
10 x 270
10 x 290
Today was mostly about figuring out what sort of squatting I can do. I tried body weight squats to depth with all variety of stances and foot positions, everything bothered my right knee at a standard depth.
I tried squatting to a 20 inch box, but that also bothered my knee. The 24 inch box feels stupid high, but it didn't bother my knee at all during training. I really exaggerated my hip drive on these, and I feel like I got a decent pump in my glutes. If my knee holds up tonight and tomorrow then I may try to push the intensity on these in the coming weeks.
3 ssb good mornings (150-170-190-160-180-200)
120 foot backwards sled drag (350)
8 dragon flags
5 x 5 speed bench (165)
Squat to 24 inch box
12 x 160
12 x 200
12 x 200
10 x 250
10 x 270
10 x 270
10 x 290
Today was mostly about figuring out what sort of squatting I can do. I tried body weight squats to depth with all variety of stances and foot positions, everything bothered my right knee at a standard depth.
I tried squatting to a 20 inch box, but that also bothered my knee. The 24 inch box feels stupid high, but it didn't bother my knee at all during training. I really exaggerated my hip drive on these, and I feel like I got a decent pump in my glutes. If my knee holds up tonight and tomorrow then I may try to push the intensity on these in the coming weeks.
Comments
Post a Comment