2017.12.16
5 rounds
3 axle push press (150-170-190-160-185)
15 banded lat pull downs
15 standing handed crunches
AMRAP axle push press 205 (8 reps)
5 rounds
5 axle pulls 275
12 close grip bench press (185-195-165-165-155)
5 rounds
15 band push downs w/ 2 sec pause
12 barbell curls (65)
10 front raises (15)
I wasn't feeling super motivated today. I went into my push press amrap shooting for 5 reps. I've done sets of 8 at 205 before, but I don't think they've ever gone up this smooth before. All the tricep work I've been doing is starting to pay off. My limiting factor was honestly my knee here.
3 axle push press (150-170-190-160-185)
15 banded lat pull downs
15 standing handed crunches
AMRAP axle push press 205 (8 reps)
5 rounds
5 axle pulls 275
12 close grip bench press (185-195-165-165-155)
5 rounds
15 band push downs w/ 2 sec pause
12 barbell curls (65)
10 front raises (15)
I wasn't feeling super motivated today. I went into my push press amrap shooting for 5 reps. I've done sets of 8 at 205 before, but I don't think they've ever gone up this smooth before. All the tricep work I've been doing is starting to pay off. My limiting factor was honestly my knee here.
Comments
Post a Comment