2017.12.13
5 rounds
3 axle deadlifts (270-325-365-325-365)
15 knees to elbows
:90 seconds rest
Axle deadlift strip set
8 x 395
3 x 375
3 x 325
5 rounds
5 x axle strict press (120)
10 ghr
Build to a heavy set of 12 sumo stiff leg deadlifts (245-275-295-315)
Total time: 48 minutes
I've never done this many GHR in one session. I can already tell my hamstrings are smoked. Between all the ghr' sand the axle pull strip set, my posterior chain did not have much in the tank for the sumo sldl.
I had some time to kill with such a short training session, so I fooled around with reverse hyper extensions in the back of my ghd machine. They didn't feel like much of anything so I'll have to save up for the real thing.
For future reference I could easily fit more benching or something into my deadlift sessions.
3 axle deadlifts (270-325-365-325-365)
15 knees to elbows
:90 seconds rest
Axle deadlift strip set
8 x 395
3 x 375
3 x 325
5 rounds
5 x axle strict press (120)
10 ghr
Build to a heavy set of 12 sumo stiff leg deadlifts (245-275-295-315)
Total time: 48 minutes
I've never done this many GHR in one session. I can already tell my hamstrings are smoked. Between all the ghr' sand the axle pull strip set, my posterior chain did not have much in the tank for the sumo sldl.
I had some time to kill with such a short training session, so I fooled around with reverse hyper extensions in the back of my ghd machine. They didn't feel like much of anything so I'll have to save up for the real thing.
For future reference I could easily fit more benching or something into my deadlift sessions.
Comments
Post a Comment