2017.12.11

10 min EMOM
3 x stone of steel to shoulder, stone+10

6 Rounds
3 x bench (185-205-230-190-215- 4x245)
10 x cheaty db rows (100)
8 x ghd sit ups (35 behind head)

5x5 ssb good mornings (125)
Dips between each set (accumulated 100 reps)

3 x burnout lateral shoulder raise (10)

Total time: 61 minutes

Bench felt okay.  I think I finally found the right bar path on my last rep of 245; it shot up way faster than I expected.

I'm going to alternate 100+ dips and another triceps giant set within my upper body days.  Hopefully all the extra triceps volume will take from being a terrible presser to a merely bad presser.

I wasn't happy with the pace of the workout; I felt like I should have had more time for accessories at the end.  I was pretty disciplined about 90 seconds rest between sets.  I may sneak some more accessory work in with those shoulder raises in the future.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DE lower

Darkhorse w4d4